GENERAL DESCRIPTION: To act as an Advocate for each customer while balancing customer needs against company priorities answering all calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy. Accurately and efficiently translate and provide all product and/or service information using available resources.
- Be Reliable – show up when scheduled, on time, every time.
- Follow your schedule. Be friendly, courteous & helpful to both customers and coworkers
- Follow your training & scripting provided to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Use your tools, resources and help screens to solve problems and customer issues.
- Act Like an Owner and Think Like a Customer while committing yourself to continuous improvement.
TARGETED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Meet minimum age requirement: 16 years of age
- Pass background check and potential drug screen
- For full-time positions: Provide a 10-hour window of availability per day within USA 800’s hours of operation; part-time positions available based on applicant’s availability
- Commit to possible 2-week training schedule that may be outside availability
- Satisfactorily complete all required assessments as well as script test
- Proficient at using a standard computer and mouse. Detail oriented.
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply (bilingual differential will apply)